How to use Virtual Classroom (Pulse)
Virtual Classroom is a way to have classes in the electronic learning environment. This article will show you how to access and use the Virtual Classroom in the Pulse app.
How to use Virtual Classroom in Pulse
1. In the Pulse-app, select the course from the Courses-list
2. Select the module where Virtual Classroom is located
3. Select the Virtual Classroom-topic
Virtual classroom will open with several details
5. At the bottom of the page; when the meeting has started, you can join using the blue button "Enter Meeting Room". If scheduled, this button will be grey.
6. Choose to join with Microphone or listen only
When succesfull, you will receive the notification 'You have joined the audio conference'
Virtual Classroom also contains a chatfunction to ask questions directly during the recording.
7. To exit, open the three-dot icon
8. Click Leave
After the recording, it is possible to re-watch the recording afterwards. Processing can take a few hours.
When processing is complete, press the play-icon to start watching the recording
You now know how to use Virtual Classroom in Pulse!