How to search for a Course guide
This article will show you how to search for a Course guide, in two different ways.
Using the widget on the course homepage
1. Navigate to the homepage of a course via Course Home
2. Type in your search term, like the course code of the course you are looking for (for example FPH35303_2019)
3. Click Search
3. A new screen with search result(s) will open with the search results
4. Click on the title to see more information about this course guide
From Brightspace Homepage
1. Navigate to the Brightspace WUR Homepage by clicking on the WUR logo in the upper left of the screen
2. Click My Brightspace
3. Click Learning Object Repository
4. Fill in your term to search on
5. Click Search
The search results will be presented.
6. Now, click on the title to see more information
You now know how to search for a Course guide in two ways!