How to use Virtual Classroom (Brightspace)
Virtual Classroom is a way to have classes in the electronic learning environment. This article will show you how to access and use the Virtual Classroom from within Brightspace.
How to use Virtual Classroom in Brightspace
1. In the course where you want to access the Virtual Classroom, click Content
2. Go to the module where the Virtual Classroom is located
3. Click the Virtual Classroom Item (can have a different name, such as Lecture 3 - Topic)
If this is the first time you try to access Virtual Classroom, or have not ticked the box 'Do not ask me again for this application' you will get a pop-up asking for your permission to establish the link. Click Continue
4. If the meeting in scheduled, the Enter This Meeting button will be greyed out. If it is active you can enter the meeting. And participate.
5. Click the Play icon to start the recorded session
6. To go full-screen on the Presentation, click the [ ] icon
7. To go full-screen on the video-feed, click the [ ] icon
8. Use the chat-box to send messages
9. Open the attachment tab to open any attached files by the lecturer
10. Click the next slide to forward the video to the next segnment
You now know how to use the Virtual Classroom in Brightspace!