Using the YuJa player
You can access video's in YuJa from Brightspace topics in two different ways. See this page How to access videos in YuJa to learn more on how you can do that.
This article will show you how to use the YuJa player. This article is composed of an instruction video as well as written instructions if you prefer to read step by step.
- Click on the Play icon
As the video will start playing, the options of the YuJa Player menu bar appear, from left to right you will find the following options:
- Play/Pause: To start or pause the video
Once you pause and close the video, YuJa will give you the choice to resume the video where you left it or to start from the beginning.
- Clicking on it, will mute/unmute the video
- Hovering the cursor over it, will give a bar to adjust the volume level
- Progress bar: Drag the ball to any point in time to directly go to the point in the video you prefer
- CC: To show/hide closed captions. For newly created videos, automatically generated captions will be available.
- Sidebar: Click to display a new tab with various options
- Full screen: To open or exit full screen mode
- Settings: Click to display a window with different settings you can adjust
Now, you know how to use the YuJa player!
Want to know more about multimedia in Brightspace?