How to use Bookmarks
This article will provide you with information about Bookmarks:
- Why use Bookmarks
- How to add and delete Bookmarks
- where to find bookmarked items
Bookmarks are very useful to quickly get access to for example Powerpoint Presentations or PDFs.
1. Navigate to Content of the course you want to add Bookmarks to
2. Go to the module where you want to bookmark certain information in: for example, you want to add a Bookmark to the Course guide. Go to Course Information.
3. Go to the file you want to bookmark: Course guide
4. Click the Bookmark icon on the upper right of the screen
To delete a bookmark, simply click again on the Bookmark icon of a bookmarked item. The Bookmark will now disappear
1. Go to Content in the course you want to see the Bookmarks
2. Click Bookmarks: the 1 indicates that 1 file is bookmarked
You now know why Bookmarks are useful, and how to add, delete and find them!