Search | How to find my course in Brightspace
This article explains how to find the courses you are registered in Brightspace. When you enroll for a course in Osiris your enrollment in the Brightspace environment is done automatically. This article will explain how to:
In Brightspace you can only find:
- Courses that you took in previous periods or years
- Courses that you are currently enrolled in that have already started
Find a course in the Brightspace homepage
In My courses widget select the tab that your course belong to:
- Tab All - is the landing tab of the page, and will show thumbnails of pinned and recently visited course homepages (max 20 thumbnails)
- Tab Pinned - appears as soon as you pin one course
- Tab [academic year] - this tab will show courses of the respective academic year
- Other tabs - these will appear depending on your enrollments
- Arrow - will appear if more than 7 tabs are available
Make sure that you are looking in the right tab when you are looking for a course.
Search for a course in the the Course Selector drop-down menu
The Course Selector drop-down menu shows the visible courses for students. First, the manually pinned courses, followed by current enrollments, then future enrollments and past enrollments.
To search for a course:
1. Click on the Course Selector drop-down menu (Waffle)
2. Type the Name of the Course or the Course Code
If the course is part of the Study Handbook, it starts with three letters followed by five digits, the academic year and period.
Now you know how to find my course in Brightspace!
Want to know more about courses in Brightspace?