Discover | How to unenroll from a course found in Discover
Via the Discover tool in Brightspace, teachers or support staff can choose to make a course available to all students. As a student, you can remove yourself from the classlist. This article will explain how to:
Unenroll from a course
From the green navigation Bar:
- Click on Discover then
- Click on Browse all Content
A list of courses will appear. Then go and:
- Click on Sort: Most Relevant, to expand the menu of options
- Click to select the filter Already Enrolled
This action will result in a display of the list of the course you are enrolled in, at the Discover Database.
- Click to enter the course you wish to be unenrolled
- Click on the ...(three dots), and
- Click on Unenroll
A pop-up message will appear, confirming that you have been successfully unenrolled.
- Click on OK
You know now how to unernroll from a course found in Discover!